We thought you'd like to know how members engaged with our first virtual trading event...
947 log-ins over the two days
1130 document clicks
472 items were added to your Xmas Stockings
1089 menu clicks
1578 public chat threads
88 meeting slots were booked with suppliers
950 entries in to the Scavenger Hunt
- A “green recovery” from the pandemic presented by Aqeel Kapasi - 294
- Best Bar None Awards hosted by Smooth Radio's Jo Lloyd - 184
- Covid and the Cocktail category presented by LWC - 147
- 309 views of AF Blakemore, Stuart Skyes' Home Delivery presentation
- Global Brands received 158 views to hear how they're responding to the global pandemic
- Our two lessons from the frontline sessions receive a totol of 482 views!
- 304 delegates tuned in to hear Ann Elliot presenting 'The Digital Journey - harnessing student engagement for good'
- CGA's session 'Tiers, Fears and the Road to Recovery' received 401 views.
Want a refresh? All the sessions are now available to tune in to on the Trade Show hub.
"Great job pulling it all together - the best virtual event I've seen since lockdown".
"Congratulations for achieving such an excellent event format against all the odds".
"Thank you. This was really impressive and clearly took a lot of innovation and energy".
"It exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I thought it would be".
"It was nice to attend as someone who doesn't usually get involved with the commercial side of Union activity".
And the winners are...
Remember, the event is till open till 8 January so if you're a registered delegate, feel free to drop by any time.