Although verification of Part B works to an annual cycle, you can submit your self-assessment and supporting evidence at any point during the year. Please let NUS know that you seek verification by expressing an interest in line with our key submission dates using the form here. Remember, it's not mandatory to seek verification whilst using the QSU framework but many unions find it useful. If your union is looking to get verification of Part B, please follow the steps below.
- Download a self-assessment template here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org letting NUS know you’re ready for Part B submission.
- NUS will send you a link containing folders for each theme within the framework’s part B.
- When you are ready to submit, upload your self-assessment document and supporting evidence in the relevant folders and let NUS know.
- The submission will be read by your verifier in preparation for their verification visit. NUS will be in contact with you to arrange the date for this in line with the verification cycle.