NUS Wales’ student leadership and membership are supported by staff members who are based in our offices in Cardiff. They are unelected, and work closely with colleagues in NUS UK, NUS Scotland, and NUS-USI.
• Director – Steve Coole
• Policy and Public Affairs Manager – Graham Henry
• Communications and Strategy Manager – Claire O’Shea
• Communications and Campaigns Co-ordinator - Christian Kelsey
• Campaigns Assistant - Maxwell Dean
• Policy and Governance Consultant – James Dunn
• Policy Assistant - Shao Chi Chiu
• Student Partnership Consultant – Jessica Rumble
• Student Partnership Consultant – Heather Ferguson
• Translator – Geoff Jones
• Translator – Rhys Jones
• Office and Events Coordinator – Jezzelle Lobeck
• Sustainability Project Officer – Odette Wills
Media enquiries should be directed to the Communications and Strategy Manager, Claire O’Shea, on 07966 102 363.
Enquiries about our translation service, Gair Cymraeg, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 07970 546 290.
Please direct all other enquiries to email@example.com or call 029 2043 5390.
Our mailing address is:
NUS Wales, 2nd Floor, Cambrian Buildings, 2-4 Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff CF10 5FL