The results of the National Student Survey 2019 are published on July 3rd.
NUS has been working to support unions with their data analysis. Read our own headline analysis of the results across the United Kingdom.
The following resources are now available for your union:
- Using the NSS in your Union - The NSS can be used to show your impact as a union, beyond your score in question 26. This briefing outlines the areas to focus on to build a picture of your work.
- The NSS for Course Reps - The NSS can show detailed course-level information and contribute to your local level campaigning; this briefing is an introduction to the data set for course reps.
- Using the NSS to work on the Black Attainment Gap - The Black Attainment Gap is a priority area for NUS and many unions this year, and the NSS is one of many data sets which can build a picture of the experience of Black students across the year.
- Our response to the 2019 Results
- NSS 2019: Three Year Data comparison (England only) - We have pulled the last three years of data on to a document for you to see national trends over the period of the Survey.
For more information on our NSS work or for any queries from your union, please contact Hannah Sketchley, Policy Officer, on Hannah.Sketchley@nus.org.uk.