Member FAQs


Q: Who should I contact if I have a question about NUS Membership? 




Q: Where can I find my secure code? 


A: Secure Codes can only be sent to the Primary Contact for your Union and the President. If you need it to be resent, please email

Please note that only the Primary Contact and President can request the secure code to be sent. 


Q: What is my delegate entitlement? 


A: You can find that here.  


Q: I have an events specific question, who should I contact? 




Q: I have a central billing query, who should I contact? 


A: You can email Central Billing at


Q: I need a copy invoice, who should I contact? 




Q: I have a trading query, who should I contact? 




Q: Where can I find out more about campaign work? 


A: Take a look on our Campaigns page and follow us on FacebookTwitterInstagram and TikTok! See our Plans for Action for 20/21 here.  


Q: I have a question about my elections, where can I find out more and get support? 


A: You can find all the information about our Elections Support Service here, and you can email for further assistance.  


Q: I want support with my constitution 


A: Contact or for a copy of our template constitution. 


Q: How can I join a Workplace group? 


A: Firstly, make sure you are registered on NUS Connect here. Then complete this form to tell us which Workplace groups you want to join. Find a list of all our groups here.  


Q: Who do I need to speak to about training within my Student Union? 


A: Find out more about our training opportunities here and contact for more information.