An online module that introduces and explores everything NUS.
As a result of the training you will be able to:
- Plan opportunities to utilise membership benefits and support
Who should attend:
New staff and officers of movement.
Online modules are run through a portal called U-Learn. To register for U-Learn and gain access to this Learning Academy course, please follow the link below
This course is part of our free Learning Academy offer.
Impact of training for individuals and organisation:
- Greater understanding of NUS and the benefits that membership offers.
As part of the training you will:
- Recall facts related to the history of NUS
- Describe the benefits of membership to NUS
- List NUS Campaigns from the past and present
- Explain the different departments that we have at NUS
- List the ways in which to contact NUS
This course is all about students’ unions being diverse, inclusive and equitable organisations, supporting them to attract and retain outstanding people.
If you have any queries or problems please email email@example.com