The work done by NUS' sections is decided by the submission of Policy. Policy is a statement of what the campaign believes about an issue and also what it resolves to do about that issue. Unions can submit policy through motions to conference. There will also be a chance to amend these submissions.
- Before you submit a motion, read the Live Policy.
- Each individual can submit up to 3 motions to each section on any subject relating to the work of the Section
- Motions must be no longer than 500 words. You may also submit changes to the standing orders in the ‘rules revision’ zone. This zone has no word limit for motions.
- The motion heading must be relevant to the text of the motion
- The Form will ask for your Personal Details - We need these details to know who the proposers of the motions are