Zones Conference will be taking place from 23-24 October 2017 at the Royal Victoria Holiday Inn, Sheffield. This is your chance to hold your officers to account and be part of shaping the policy that will go to National Conference 2018. Registration will close at 12pm Monday 9 October, sign up now.
Day 1: Monday 23 October
Day 1 will include 13 sessions, plus your Zones welcome and Poverty Commission plenary.
- 11-12pm: Arrival
- 12-12.30: Welcome Plenary
- 12.40-1.40: Session 1. There will be 5 Zones for you to select from.
- 13.40-14.00: BREAK
- 14.00-15.00: Session 2. Please note the FE Zone will last for 2 sessions.
- 15.10-16.10: Session 3. Your closing Zones for the day.
- Welfare Zone Sticking Plasters Won’t Work For Mental Health
- Higher Education Tackling the Black Attainment Gap
- Society & Citizenship and Union Development Accountability
- Further Education: FE Unplugged: what's next?
- 16:20-17:20 Poverty Commission Plenary & Day 1 close
Day 2: Tuesday 24 October
Day 2 will include 9 sessions with an increased focus on accountability, including an update from Shakira Martin.
- 9-10am: Session 1 covering 4 Zones
- 10-10.15: BREAK
- 10.15-10.45: Session 2 covering 5 Zones
- 11.45-12:15: President's Accountability.
- 12.15-12:30: Closing Plenary: What next
Registration for Zones conference will close at 12pm Monday 9 October, sign up now. #MyZones