Thursday 27-10-2016 - 16:51
Find out who's been elected to the Society & Citizenship Zone Committee and who will represent the Society & Citizenship Zone on the NUS National Executive Council (NEC).
Our Zone Committees have responsibility for planning and supporting the work of NUS' indivual zones.
They implement the decisions of National Conference in their policy area. Here are the results from the Society & Citizenship Zone Conference this week.
Society & Citizenship place on the National Executive Council
Society & Citizenship Zone Committee
- Ayo Akinrele, Liverpool Hope Students' Union
- Daniel Asaya, Students' Union at Bournemouth University
- Eva Crossan Jory, Goldsmiths SU
- Natalie Jordan, Keele Students Union
- Ilyas Nagdee, University of Manchester Students' Union
- Camille Taylor-Haley, Wakefield College Students' Union
- Dom Trendall, University of Sheffield Students' Union