Monday 25-02-2019 - 09:38
NUS-USI Conference this year will take place on 28-29 March 2019 at the Everglades Hotel in Derry/Londonderry.
NUS-USI is planning to publish the results of our kNOw MORE consent student survey at conference. NUS-USI Conference elects our President and some other officer positions too. Conference also provides delegates, who are students and student officers nominated by students unions, with an opportunity to debate and vote motions which, if passed, become NUS-USI policy.
Workshops also take place at conference which enables delegates to discuss and learn about various issues affecting students’ lives.
Documentation relating to the conference can be found on the conference hub.
- Conference Agenda: This gives a breakdown of all deadlines for motions, election nominations and close of registration. PLEASE NOTE: we have EXTENDED the motion submission to Friday 1st Of March at 2pm. All motion submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motion guide: A helpful booklet to assist anyone interested in submitting a motion but needing guidance.
- Notice from Steering 2019: Information on all positions which students can stand for at NUS-USI Conference 2019
- Delegate Entitlement 2019
- Under 18 Consent form
- Policy file 2018/2019
- Constitution as of Conference 2018
- Code of Conduct
Registration for conference can be completed online. Anyone wishing to attend who is under 18, must have an under 18 parental consent form completed and submitted before deadline.
Please use the code NUSUSICONF19 when registering.
Nominations are open for the following positions in the NUS-USI regional executive committee:
- President Password: 2Aug1985
- Welfare officer
- Sustainability officer
- Campaigns & citizenship officer
- NUS NEC 2nd position
Please follow this link and use the password: 2Aug1985 if you wish to stand for election for these posts.
Nominations for all positions must be made by at least 5 student members of NUS-USI affiliated students’ unions from at least 3 different member organisations.
Online nominations must be completed by 2pm on Wednesday 13 March 2019. You are able to nominate online via the conference hub.