Day one | Day two
• Download the programme planner
Get more detailed programme information including downloadable presentations by clicking through to the individual streams.
1. Mission Groups iv
2. Accessing institutional data
3. Give us a KIS! Helping prospective students make more informed choices
1. Measuring, benchmarking & induction to enhance retention
2. Assessment, feedback and personal tutor systems
3. Learning agreements
1. Whither Widening Participation
2. Students' Unions: Key Players in the Changing World of Access
3. Access Agreements
1. Practical strategies for developing talent
2. Employment law update- what's new and what's on the way
3. TOWIE: The only way is Essex's
1. Getting the most from social media
2. Public relations – what can we learn from the charity sector
3. NUS Digital
1. Creating an integrated picture of Scottish HE & FE
2. Student engagement toolkit
3. Student academic partners
1. HEAR is here: What next?
2. A guide to market research
3. What students want: HEA 1st year's survey on curriculum
1. Sharing the load: working with your university’s support services’
2. Understanding the value & impact of services that support students
3. Engaging students in financial capability activity
1. Blue Skies: What do leaders in Higher Education think about the future?
2. Responding to the higher education white paper - what are the implications?
3. The new preventing violent extremism agenda
1. The value of representation work
2. The future of representation
3. Election statistics
4. Excellent elections showcase
1. Demonstrating and defining impact
2. What is impact reporting?
3. Measuring the social impact of your students’ union
4. Rockets and boats; strategic turnaround
1. Enhancing student employability
2. Using the NUS/AMSU survey
3. This is what students want, let’s make it happen
4. Psycho-geography II
1. Occupations: the good the bad & the ugly
2. The importance of monitoring and evaluating your campaign
3. How to win campaigns and impact on people
4. Why does online campaigning often fail to lead to offline commitment?
1. What makes a successful behaviour change project?
2. Transformative effect of sport
3. London 2012: Find you inspiration
4. Bursting the Bubble: students, volunteering and the community
1. Political Doomsday scenarios
2.Innovative enterprise, ideas for responding to disappearing block grants
3. Tapping into the goldmine of student activities
1. Creating community in a disconnected world
2. Principles of outstanding leadership
3. 360 degree feedback
4. Creating the right culture for performance management
1. Measuring welfare
2. Housing: getting money back for students
3. Pick and mix! sharing good practice
4. Student funding in the new fees landscape
1. Network for Black Professionals – supporting students’ unions
2. The Justin Campaign: football, sexuality & equity
3. Student parents
4. Challenging statistics: how can women become leaders in the student movement?
Wed 03 Aug 2011
Download workshop presentations and take part in our #SU11 online evaluation.
Also find out more Read More
Tue 19 Jul 2011
Josh Alford, a delegate from University of Bristol Students' Union blogs from #su11.Read More
Chief Executive - GuildHE