NUS Services student officer focus groups
The purpose of the focus groups is to get feedback on your perception of NUS Services, and your thoughts and ideas on how we should be developing. It will also be an opportunity to discuss issues that will be affecting us over the year ahead.
You will be able to sample new ranges that are being considered for union outlets, and you’ll be able to have input on the policy of the company and shape our future activity.
The focus groups are open to all students’ union officers, not just officers from shareholding unions.
To register, please click on the venue below you wish to attend:
• 23 October 2012 – LSE Students’ Union, London
• 24 October 2012 – Union of UEA Students, Norwich
• 30 October 2012 – Winchester Student Union
• 6 November 2012 – University of Nottingham Students’ Union
• 7 November 2012 – University of Bradford Students’ Union
• 13 November 2012 – University of Manchester Students’ Union
• 14 November 2012 – Edinburgh University Students’ Association
In addition to the above, we will also be holding sessions at:
• 1 November – Union Development Zone Conference, Manchester
• 14 November – NUS Wales Zone Conference, Glyndwr University
We would love for you to add items to the agenda which will continue to evolve right up until the meetings happen.
If you would like more information, please contact Ricky Chotai on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07585 969851.
An introduction into NUS Services
Have your say: NUS Digital
Have your say: NUS extra
The Enterprise Project
Brand vs. budget spirits
Have your say: external trading
Have your say: company ownership
Have your say: ethical retailing of alcohol