Presentations from International Officer training 2011
How to Win Campaigns
- understand the difference between awareness raising and campaigning for change
- examine the path of a campaign
- understand how to turn problems into solutions
- identify campaign targets & allies
- conduct a power analysis
- identify different campaign tools
- apply effective campaign planning techniques to their own change campaign
How to Build a Campaign Team
- Understand the importance of involving students in Union campaigns.
- Identify students who will form your Campaign Dream Team (CDT).
- Plan how to meaningfully involve your CDT in your campaigns.
- Begin to address the challenges involved in supporting student activism.
You must be logged in to view this article - Login now