Launched today is the second Student Engagement Quarterly produced by the NUS/HEA Project - click here to get your copy!
We hope that that you find it a useful and interesting collection of articles; gathered to share best practice and to highlight some of the current activities taking place within institutions and students’ unions around student engagement.
Student Engagement Quarterly aims to provide regular updates on student engagement activities and provide a way for practitioners and students’ union to share their work with the sector. It will be published four times during the year in May, August, November and February.
In this edition:
- Introduction to the NUS/HEA network of Student Engagement Champions
- Articlesby institution staff, students’ union staff and students’ union elected officers looking at;
- Practice-orientated learning contexts as sites of social and academic engagement
- Reinventing the representation system at the University of Cumbria
- Engaging Researchers as Researchers at the University of Sheffield Students’ Union
- Information about the upcoming NUS Course Rep Conference to be held in November.