Internationalising FE College Students’ Unions
We are producing a toolkit to help colleges internationalise their students' unions and would like to include a showcase of successful work that is already happening.
We are looking for case studies on...
Representation and democracy
- International and ESOL class reps
- Getting ESOL and international students involved in elections
- International and ESOL student feedback (surveys, focus groups etc)
- Guidance for International Sabbatical Officers and Visas
Events and activities
- Welcome events for international and ESOL students
- Language Exchange programmes
- Buddy Schemes
- Activities or programmes to integrate home and international students
- Promoting study abroad for home students
- International fairs or cultural events
Joint working and partnerships
- Joint working between different unions on international student issues and globalisation
- Examples of the students’ union working in partnership with the college on international student issues and globalisation
... and anything else you are doing to promote internationalisation.
Please send information, attachments and weblinks to firstname.lastname@example.org