Would you like the opportunity to share ideas and inspiration about internationalisation with another union?
Being an Internationalisation Buddy will give your union the opportunity to be matched with another union in order to share support and inspiration for building an international dimension into all aspects of your work.
When your union signs up to be an Internationalisation Buddy you will:
- Be matched up with another union which is either (a) geographically close to you or (b) focusing on similar internationalisation priorities
- Be introduced to a staff contact and an officer contact in your buddy union
- Be invited to events and activities in your buddy union
If your union is an Internationalisation Buddy, you will be expected to:
- Keep in regular contact with your buddy union – at least once a month is recommended
- Invite your buddy union to attend international events and activities in your union
To sign up as an Internationalisation Buddy, please complete this form and email it to email@example.com by Monday 8 August. Please note that if you applied at the recent International Networking Day you do not need to apply again.