Sunday 02-11-2014 - 20:43
We are delighted to inform you of our upcoming Students’ Union Local events. These specially designed one-day events have been created to meet the needs of officers and staff in students’ unions.
As well as updating you on a number of different areas of NUS’ own work, these events will provide you with the perfect opportunity to catch up with your colleagues in the movement, share best practice, and make valuable new contacts.
We have produced a wide-ranging agenda to ensure there’s something for everyone, and we’ll have specific sessions for you to attend on:
- The New Deal General Election campaign
- The student housing ‘Ready to Rent’ programme
- The NUS Membership Commission on the costs and benefits of affiliation
- All your trading operations and commercial development news and updates
- An update on our sustainability work
- Training on how to run elections
- And supporting international students
- Plus much, much more!
In addition to workshops we’ll be facilitating specialist networking spaces for commercial staff and representation staff.
Dates and locations
- Loughborough - 13 November 2014
- Sunderland - 14 November 2014
- Bristol - 17 November 2014
- Southampton - 18 November 2014
- Manchester - 20 November 2014
- London - 24 November 2014
Please note that all the events will contain the same content so feel free to attend whichever event is the most convenient for your union.
The cost of each event is just £20 per delegate so don’t delay, book today!