Wednesday 10-12-2014 - 15:43
The Digital Direction and Oversight Board is made up of a cross representative mix of senior SU staff members and officers. It meets at least four times a year and is here to represent you.
Current members are:
- James Coe, Deputy President, Liverpool Guild of Students (Chair)
- Jack Wyse, Development Officer, Sheffield Students’ Union
Students’ Union staff members
- Ceri Davies, Chief Executive, Nottingham Trent Students’ Union
- Marie Nixon, Chief Executive, Sunderland Students’ Union
- Lisa Scanlon, Director of Development, Sheffield Students’ Union
- Pete Shilton-Godwin, Chief Executive, UCLan Students’ Union
The Cooperative Enterprise Unit is similar to a user group and is a place where you can influence future developments and hear about the work that the Digital Direction and Oversight Board have done this year.
This is held twice per year and as users you are automatically part of the CEU and encouraged to participate. Details in the events calendar.