Monday 13-06-2016 - 13:31
Students' Union Officers have now been elected to the some of the Advisory Groups, Direction and Oversight Boards and the Epona Board.
Some of the positions have been filled on the following Committees:
- Jo Goodman – Advisory Group for Quality
- Kira Cox - Advisory Group for Opportunities
- Eleanor Keiller – Direction and Oversight Board for NUS extra
- Rachel Holland and Conor Savage – Epona Board
Advisory Group for Sustainability
- Ayo Akinrele - Liverpool Hope SU
- Rory Murray - Kent SU
- Sarah Gibbons - Sussex SU
List of candidates and nominators
Congratulations to our new volunteers!
Throughout the 201617 year members can follow their work in the updates provided to the Boards and on the governance pages, and the NUS extra Direction and Overight Board (along with UnionCloud and Purchasing) will be presenting to the membership at the next Cooperative Enterprise Unit meeting.
Re-opening nominations for remaining positions
There are some positions that remain on the Committees and nominations are open unitl 5pm on the 7 July 2016 (close of Trade Show).
The positions available are as follows:
- Development 4 positions
- Opportunities 2 positions
- Quality 1 position
- NUS extra 1 position
- UnionCloud 2 positions
- Purchasing 2 positions